Welcome to Artiaf.com. We are pleased to have you with us. We wish you a pleasant navigation on our site and thank you for following the instructions below.
1. Acceptance of these instructions.
This document and the other documents to which we refer below constitute the general conditions of sale on Artiaf. These rules form a legally binding contract between you and Artiaf.
This Agreement sets out your rights and responsibilities when browsing artiaf.com, using our mobile applications and services. So read it carefully.
By using any of our Services (even simply browsing our websites), you agree to abide by these Terms.
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms, then please opt out of our Services.
2. The other documents referred to in this Regulation.
Artiaf's Services may connect people around the world, both online and offline, to create, sell, enjoy and buy not only artisanal products and services, but also items offered by entrepreneurs who solicit us.
Here is a practical guide to help you understand the specific rules that apply to you, depending on how you use Artiaf's services. These rules also apply to all those who use our Services.
Thus, by browsing on Artiaf you mark your agreement with these Conditions and our Seller Policy.
If you list any items through our Services, this policy applies to you. (Our Buyer Rules).
If you use our Services to browse the site or make purchases, this policy applies to you. (Our Third Party Policies).
These rules apply to:
- Holders of intellectual property;
- Persons in need of information from Artiaf;
- Users of Artiaf APIs;
All of these rules form part of our Terms. So be sure to read the ones that apply to you. Of course, you still need to read the rest of this document because it applies to everyone!
3. Your Personal Information.
By using our services, you also agree to let us process this information as indicated in this Policy. So read it.
Artiaf and the sellers process the personal information of our members (e.g., the buyer's name, email address and shipping address) and are considered, for this reason and in accordance with European Union law, to be separate and independent data controllers for buyers' personal information. This means that each party is responsible for the personal information it processes when providing the Services. If, for example, a seller accidentally discloses a buyer's name and email address while processing another buyer's order, the seller, not Artiaf, is responsible for such unauthorized disclosure.
However, if Artiaf and the sellers are considered joint data controllers for a buyer's personal information, and if Artiaf is sued, fined, or has to pay fees as a result of an action by you as a joint data controller, you agree to indemnify Artiaf for expenses incurred in your processing of a buyer's personal information.
See Section 9. relating to compensation (or what happens if we are sued as a result of an action by you).
4. Your Artiaf account.
You must create an account on Artiaf to use some of our Services. Here are some rules about Artiaf accounts:
- You must be of legal age to use our Services. Otherwise, if you are 13 years of age or older, you may only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who manages your account. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use Artiaf or its Services. S
- Be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. Using false information or impersonating another person or company through your account is not permitted. Choose an appropriate user name. A username that is offensive, vulgar, or violates the intellectual property rights of others is in violation of the Terms.
- You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for all activity on your account. If you share an account with others, then the person whose billing information appears on the account will be primarily responsible for all activities. If you are registered as a business, you personally warrant that you have the authority to agree to abide by the Terms on behalf of the business.
In addition, your accounts are not transferable. Protect your password. As mentioned above. You are solely responsible for all activity on your account. It is therefore important to keep your account password safe.
- Let's be clear about our relationship. These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship between you and Artiaf.
5. Your Content.
The Content you post using our Services is your content (so it will be referred to as "Your Content"). We do not claim it in any way. This includes anything you post using our Services (such as usernames, store names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, etc.).
A. Responsibility for Your Content.
You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights in your Content and that you do not infringe or violate the rights of third parties by posting it.
B. Permission to Use Your Content.
By publishing Your Content through our Services, you grant Artiaf a license to use it. We do not claim ownership of Your Content, but we have permission to use it to help Artiaf operate and grow. In this way, we will not violate any rights you have in relation to Your Content and we can assist in its promotion.
C. Rights you grant to Artiaf.
By publishing Your Content, you grant Artiaf a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content to provide the Services and to promote Artiaf, your Artiaf store, or the Services in general, in any format and through any network, including through any Artiaf Services, third-party websites or advertising media.
D. Reporting Unauthorized Content.
Artiaf has great respect for intellectual property rights, and undertakes to follow the appropriate legal procedures to remove illegal content from the Services.
E. Inappropriate, False or Misleading Content.
This is common sense, but there are certain types of content that we refuse to publish on the Artiaf Services (for legal or other reasons). You agree not to post abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive content.
6. Your Use of Our Services (License to Use Our Services).
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use our Services — subject to the Terms of Service, including the following restrictions:
- Do not use our Services to break the law. You agree not to violate any law in connection with your use of the Services. This includes all local, state, federal and international laws that may apply to you.
- Pay your bills. You are responsible for paying all fees you owe to Artiaf. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes on any purchases or sales you make through our Services.
- Do not try to harm our systems. You agree not to attempt to disrupt or interfere with our Services, such as by spreading a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Share your ideas. We love your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other items you submit to Artiaf (not including Your Content or items you sell through our Services) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, assignable, perpetual license to use and publish such ideas and articles for any purpose, without receiving any consideration.
7. Termination by You.
We don't want you to leave us, but you can cancel your Artiaf account at any time from your account settings. Termination of your account will not affect the availability of certain elements of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination.
One more thing, you will still have to pay all the unpaid bills. Artiaf may terminate or suspend your account (and any accounts related thereto) and your access to the Services at any time, for any reason whatsoever, and without prior notice. If so, it is important to understand that you have no contractual or legal rights to continue using our Services, for example to sell or buy on our websites or mobile applications. Artiaf may refuse access to the service to any person, at any time, for any reason whatsoever. If you or Artiaf terminate your account, you may lose all information associated with it, including Your Content.
We may discontinue the Services. Indeed, Artiaf reserves the right to modify, suspend or interrupt any of the Services at any time, for any reason whatsoever. We will not be liable to you for any effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or ability to generate revenue through the Services. The Terms will survive termination of your access to the Service, or termination of your use of the Service.
8. Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
Has. The items you buy.
You understand that Artiaf does not manufacture, store or inspect the items sold through our Services. We just provide the platform where the transactions occur. The items on our sales platforms are produced, posted online and sold directly by independent sellers, and Artiaf cannot guarantee, and therefore does not make any guarantee regarding their quality, safety or even legality.
Any legal action related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item. You release Artiaf from any and all claims related to items sold through our Services, including defective items, misleading information from sellers, or items that caused personal injury (such as product-related claims).
B. The content you access.
You may come across items that you find offensive or inappropriate when you use our Services. We make no representations about any content posted by users through the Services.
Artiaf is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of content posted by users to which you have access through our Services. You release us from any liability related to this content.
With respect to the people you interact with, you may use the Services to interact with others, whether online or in person. However, you understand that we do not monitor all the actions of users of our Services, and you release us from any liability related to your interactions with other users. Be attentive and exercise caution and good judgment when interacting with other people, especially if you are meeting someone physically.
We hope this never happens, but if Artiaf is sued because of something you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. This means that you will defend Artiaf (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal action or legal requirement (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your violation of the Terms or the violation of your account or the rights of others. We reserve the right to take over our legal defense in any manner we deem appropriate, even if you indemnify us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so that you can assist us in executing our strategy.
10. Disputes with Other Users.
If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of Artiaf's Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and attempt to resolve the dispute amicably.
11. Disputes with Artiaf
If you are angry with us, let us know, and we hope we can solve your problem.